Sunday, February 22, 2009

ahnabith gish at cjsw

Saturday night ended up being really fun.

My husband's band, Ahnabith Gish, was being interviewed at our local university radio station, CJSW. They were also playing a few songs live. The band asked me to go along to take some photos of them. Since we were going to be there for several hours, I also brought my sketchbook to entertain myself.

I had never been to the radio station before - it's a pretty cool little space. I really liked the wall of shelved records.

I ended up sketching each of the guys in the band in my children's book style. The sketches turned out alright.

Photobucket
©2009 Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli

Photobucket
©2009 Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli

Photobucket
©2009 Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli

Photobucket
©2009 Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli

And some photos from the evening...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: