Friday, December 5, 2008

To the students who just took my class:

I had meant to pass around a paper for the people in my class to write their e-mail addresses on (if they wanted to) for the purpose of the students being able to keep in touch and have a community of aspiring children's book illustrators. A few people had expressed a desire to do this. I, however, forgot to do it and now that the class has wrapped up, it's too late. If any of my students happen to read this entry, Lisa Thompson has asked me to pass along the following message:

"Lisa Thompson was hoping to keep in touch with members of our Children's Book Illustration class. She has a facebook group set-up that can act as a forum for sharing ideas, success or just for keeping in touch. If you have any desire to join her facebook group and stay connected with other class members, please contact: lisa@thompsonhome.com"

No comments: