Tuesday, February 22, 2011

one of my favorite travel quotes:

Photobucket

I've been finishing up some loose ends in my 3rd and final travel journal, things like coloring in letters that I had drawn but hadn't had time to finish, gluing in some bits of paper, filling in a map with all the places that we visited... I've already posted some pages from my first 2 journals (here, here and here; and here, here and here), but because it wasn't finished I haven't posted anything from this one.

I'm also trying to scan my travel journals so that I can have a section just for them on my website. I'll let you know when I get it done.

5 comments:

Mairi said...

Thanx for sharing! I love reading travel logs/books/diaries!

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

No problem. I enjoy them too :)

matt dawson said...

These typographic pages are a great extra bow to your illustrative quiver! I'm a big fan of hand letering, adds more weight to the words than just typing out any old blather...Great to see your pipe smoking 'Harold Wilson on cloud 9' man again ;-)

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

Thanks Matt. I'm a big fan of hand lettering too, especially in my journals. It looks so much more interesting when some of the letters are drawn more decoratively.

Health is Wealth said...

Hi admin,
I found some quotes when I am searching. I have collected many quotes from you. Thanks for sharing like this post.:)http://www.quoteschart.com/travel-quotes/