Tuesday, January 18, 2011

january update

Things have been quite chaotic lately, but everything is finally starting to come together...

After much deliberation, my husband and I decided to move back to our former city, Calgary. We just moved into an apartment and are still getting settled, but most of the boxes are unpacked and we now have a phone and internet connection. It feels so good to have a home again! Traveling was exciting and inspiring and such an incredible learning experience, but constantly moving from place to place for a year and a half is also quite exhausting. It's nice to know that we'll be here for a while now, as we recharge our batteries and save up for our next adventure.

Our apartment is big enough that I have a studio space again. It's nothing fancy but it's something I didn't think I'd have so I'm really excited about it. I've missed having a place to work where I could spread out and where I didn't have to be putting my supplies away all the time.

It's good to be back :)

Photobucket