Saturday, January 29, 2011

back to work

This past week has been a good one as I've managed to get myself fairly organized. Now that I'm back in Canada and settled in an apartment, it's time to get to work.

I've managed to get myself a part time job and although I've always done illustration work on the side, I will now be doing it three full days per week. And I'm so excited about that :) I did a lot of work on my portfolio while we were traveling and now I just want to promote it and see what happens.

I've been adding to my mailing list, double checking the addresses I already have, and sending out more of the postcards that I had printed in November. I've also been working on a couple of small projects: a logo/identity and a wedding invitation. Today I met with my old sketch group which was just the perfect way to cap off the week.

No comments: