Thursday, October 2, 2008

The drummer and the bass player

I was at the Wonderland: Fall into Madness show at The Gateway on Saturday night. One of the bands that performed was Sally Hardesty. All of the members were quite entertaining, even as audience members during the other acts. I managed to remember 2 of them well enough to draw from memory. Although they didn't really look like this, I still like how the sketch turned out.

Photobucket
©2008 Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli

I actually won the door prize that night - 2 tickets to Gwar. I'm going with the hubby - should make for an interesting night :)

1 comment:

Colin said...

GWAR!?! Hellz yeah. I hope you'll be dressing up for that as well! And, in terms of drawings and everything, I am enjoying the cheeks on all your guys lately. The fun little imperfect circles. Yup, that's my two cents. Although it sure looks more like one cent, but you know what I mean.