Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Chubby Broccoli

I just realized that today is the one year anniversary of my blog. I'm so glad that I started it and have managed to keep it up. I really wasn't exposed to the world of blogging until I started my own, but it's really opened my eyes to a lot of things. I've discovered so many talented illustrators who offer tons of great advice and insight. In addition to seeing their work, it's really great to get a look at their process and some of their thoughts. I've also made a few friends and I love checking in to see what they've been working on. And, of course, it's nice to get feed back on my own work. Just ask my husband - I get really excited when someone leaves a comment on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blogging birthday! Sorry, I forgot to leave my blog address last time. I'm at
http://durhamregion.typepad.com/people

I'd be happy to post another link alongside one of your images -- I think the first one is buried now.

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

Thanks. That's really nice of you.

I checked out your blog. You write beautifully.