Saturday, May 24, 2008

May Update

I updated my website last week with the work I did during the last few months. I also made a few changes in an attempt to make my site run better. I took out the sketchbook section and removed some of the work in the portfolios. I'm hoping that with fewer images to load it might load faster. I'd appreciate some feedback if anyone is having trouble viewing my site.

When I first made my website a few years ago, I used to view it on different computers to see how the site looked from one monitor to the next. I hadn't done that in a long time. The other night I glanced at my husband's computer screen as he was looking at my site and I was appalled. The colours were drastically different on his screen compared to mine. On my computer screen, my illustrations look pretty much the way they're supposed to, but on his they were dark and the colours were acidic. I guess there's not really anything I can do about that (is there?). I just hope most people who view my site have monitors like mine.