Friday, March 28, 2008

gotta love a clean workspace

I had the most wonderful and productive day!

• I took the day off from work (my day job is doing design in an advertising department)

• didn't sleep in. I actually got up and showered and had a proper breakfast.

• cleaned and reorganized my art studio

Photobucket
Photobucket

• finished going through about 6 years of old paperwork, bank statements, bills and such and I set up my new filing system - in a real filing cabinet that fits perfectly under my drawing table/desk (thanks mom).

Photobucket
(the old filing system)
Photobucket
(the new system)

• cooked myself a healthy lunch

• drank 3 mugs of tea

• watched the food network

It was great. And now that my studio's so nice and clean I'm going to paint in it all day tomorrow.

No comments: